Why Our Pub is Great
The key to what makes The Oak Tree in Birmingham great is the people, our staff work hard to make your experience one you won’t forget and our customers enjoy birthdays, anniversaries and family gatherings all under our roof. We like to give back to the local community so for all of our prices which end in 99p we give 1p to a charity of your choice; you can choose your charity by placing your tokens in one of the charity boxes.
As a family friendly pub we welcome all family members including children, our special children’s menus are designed to give your child the option to personalise every aspect of their plate. Our generous menu options don’t stop at the children’s menu; we have a huge selection of mains including our delicious hand stretched pizzas, brilliant burgers, classic pub legends and perfect pasta dishes. Light bites, sharers and magnificent puddings are also on offer at The Oak Tree in Birmingham so you’re bound to find something to tickle your fancy.
If you’re looking for a venue to catch up with friends over drinks we’ve got that covered too, with a wide selection of handcrafted and cask ales ready to be poured, delicious bottles of wine waiting to be cracked open and a menu of cocktails prepped and ready to be mixed, everyone in your party will be satisfied. We’re open and ready to serve from 11am so pop in for a light bite, lunch with friends and family, a cuppa and much much more.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.